Chapel Barn takes full advantage of it’s idyllic countryside setting and stunning views across the South Downs to offer you a wide range of services and the perfect location for all manner of events and special occasions. We are licenced to hold Civil Ceremonies and Partnership Ceremonies in our beautiful barn.
Planning a big day or special event? Here are just some of the things and events Chapel Barn can offer you:
- Our oak framed Grade II listed barn makes for a beautiful space and idyllic location to host your dream wedding, party or event
- Historic Mill lakes, complete with bluebell wood, are the perfect setting for wedding photographs, champagne receptions or picnics
- We also have a very peaceful and tranquil setting for Funeral receptions and wakes.
- We run wine tasting events hosted by Alicia Sandeman (of the Sandeman Port and Sherry company) and a team of experts in which we share our passion of wine with yo
- Corporate or team building events.
- Ideal film and photoshoot location with many rustic barns, lakes, Tudor buildings and woodland its the perfect setting for a film, in fact we have had a feature film, a tv drama and many photoshoots the place on the farm.
- Lakes and bluebell woods that are a haven for the Sussex wildlife
- We’re only fifteen minutes from Gatwick Airport and ten minutes drive away from Brighton
- We also have lots of outbuildings, lakes and rustic barns for photoshoots and films.
- Ample parking facilities on site.
Chapel Barn is the perfect location for your special occasion or event, so whatever you are considering, please get in touch with our fantastic on site team, and we’ll be delighted to help you take advantage of Chapel Barn’s many benefits.